After three trips to the doctors and several trips to Wal-greens we can honestly call our home an infirmary. Here's the list:
Croup
Strep
Pink Eye
Ear-infection
3 Colds
and Mom rounds it out with laryngitis.
And that is just one week. Stay away! Stay very far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh dear. How horrible! Your headline was perfect. Hang in there!
Oh yuck! How can one family have so much sickness? Hang in there!
Bummer! I hate winter! We've got croup here too! Get well!
I was about to say I would love to go shopping with you, but for some reason I've changed my mind...
I read the list of what you have to Richard and he said, wow now all they're missing is AIDS!!! Ok, maybe not something to joke about...but we still thought it was funny!
Have I told you how sorry I am (today?). Kinda reminds me of my R.S. President that was just released. She said when she was set apart the bishop gave her family a blessing of protection while she had to spend long hours away from them fulfilling her calling. Well, she was released and 25 minutes after her last sister visit her son took a big fall down the stairs and broke his collar bone. Guess all the germs have been saving up until Nick was released.
Oh, Jen...I'm sorry. We've had stuffy noses and I've been complaining about that. Not any more! Hang in there.
Post a Comment