Monday, February 9, 2009
Grease Monkeys
Projects with Dad trump just about anything. On Saturday I tried to spend some Mommy/Brooklyn time and I offered to take her shopping. She was not interested. "Mom, I need to help Daddy," she told me. (As if Nick could not change the breaks without her help.)
I would like to think that Taylor will be Mom's buddy but as much as he is a mama's boy, he spent the entire day trying to get out to the garage. Every time the door would open he would crawl as fast as he could only to find the door closed before he could get there. He would then sit and cry real baby tears. When I did take him out there to watch his eyes lit up and he wiggled to get down. They must have Nick's disease and love greasy/shiny things.
Anyone want to go shopping with Mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad to see the new posts! That pic of Nick and Brooklyn is so cute! If all your kids grow up to be grease monkeys, I will go shopping with you!
Heck, if he's got the kids, go shopping alone for once! I hear gear-head-itis runs in the family -probably shoulda warnd you huh.
I want to go shopping with you!
Daddies girls are cute-at least you have Taylor to balance it out :)
Post a Comment