Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Flip Your Buts

With Brooklyn having croup and Taylor having a cold and teething no one has been sleeping in the Kimball house. I keep telling Nick, "I love my children but I really need some sleep." Then I remembered a talk my Mom told me about. She said we need to flip our buts, to give things a more positive slant. So here goes. I really need some sleep but I love my children... I will let you know if it works.

5 comments:

Marie said...

That's very good advice!

Holly said...

Ha ha. I like it!

Sorry your kids are sick and you haven't gotten much sleep. Those times sound like no fun!

Jeni said...

Dang. You just can't catch a break around there...even if you flip your buts its still a pain in one.

Stef said...

Your parents have lots of clever sayings! I like that one!

kristi said...

Thanks for sharing!! I really needed to hear that today especially since I'm going through the same thing you are. My two little ones are very sick too. SO THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!! (Although Jeni's take on it was quite funny too!) In fact, if you don't mind, I may use that on mine!!