Monday, December 8, 2008

I am grateful for TV

Last night at dinner out of the blue our 3 year old asks, "How do babies get in your tummy?" As am sitting there with my chin to the floor Nick answers without missing a beat, "When Mommies and Daddies love each other very much they go in their room and close the door. Then they close their eyes and make a wish for a baby." Wow, great answer babe! Later that night I ask him about it and he starts laughing. Yeah, he copied that line from Scrubs! So perhaps TV is bad for children... but it is a must for all parents.


2 comments:

Jeni said...

he always has been pretty quick on his feet - but I have to admit...I LOVE scrubs! Steve's cousin told me last week that she got pregant after a "really weird hug" I started laughing so hard I spit my drink out. At least he was a little more tactful than that!

Emily said...

lately isaac has been asking if he can see where babies come out of. i tell him NO.

love scrubs.

i would like to add that my word verification for this comment is "potti". weird.