So cute! Great job, Nick. Maybe in your "spare time" you can start up a studio in your house.
What cute kids you have. I love the one of Taylor in the top right hand corner. What cuties!
Aw, those are darling! Brooklyn's hair looks so grown up all sleek and full.
oooh, i sher dress from gymboree? i coveted that dress for myself. if only i could fit into a 3T.
Ella has that dress this year, too. Love those Gymbucks!
Hey you are blogging! I knew you would cave eventually! Good to see what you guys are up to.
Oh, so cute! Good job Nick!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Great job, Nick. Maybe in your "spare time" you can start up a studio in your house.
What cute kids you have. I love the one of Taylor in the top right hand corner. What cuties!
Aw, those are darling! Brooklyn's hair looks so grown up all sleek and full.
oooh, i sher dress from gymboree? i coveted that dress for myself. if only i could fit into a 3T.
Ella has that dress this year, too. Love those Gymbucks!
Hey you are blogging! I knew you would cave eventually! Good to see what you guys are up to.
Oh, so cute! Good job Nick!
Post a Comment