Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taylor


This is the face that melts my heart. I love Brooklyn dearly!! But she is a daddy's girl and Nick and her have always had a special relationship. While I was pregnant with Taylor, I had more than one friend tell me there is something special about mothers and sons. I don't know that I believed them until Taylor came into my life... I hope everyone has a Taylor.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marie said...

He is a really cute kid! I can see Brooklyn in him. What a sweet little guy. Babies are the best!

Emily said...

what a sweetie! I agree about mothers and sons. There's just something about them. I was that way with Isaac...until he turned three.

Jen said...

I don't have a daughter to compare, but all my boys are mama's boys.

Jeni said...

Maybe since it is like looking into a mirror too! I can't get over how much he looks like you. Compliment to both of you, I must say! he is a charmer, that's for sure!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I have three that melt my heart...even when they are being crazy! I love boys!