So what happens when you have a fussy 6 month old you try to silence with a binky dipped in chocolate frosting? 1) a quite dinner 2) an amusing display of binky sucking prowess 3) a baby that passes out after removing every last molecule of frosting from the binky. We highly recommend it.
So cute! Whatever works. On another note...I just solved one of the logging on problems that we talked about...I am pretty sure you have to have a gmail account to log onto private blogs. Give it a try.
4 comments:
awesome. whatever works, i say.
See, why didn't I ever think of that!?
So cute! Whatever works. On another note...I just solved one of the logging on problems that we talked about...I am pretty sure you have to have a gmail account to log onto private blogs. Give it a try.
Three words, LOVE THAT NUGGET
Post a Comment