Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our House... is a very very very fine house

Four months ago we moved our little family from Utah to SUNNY Arizona.  We thought we had won the lottery and would find a beautiful home for next to nothing!  HA!!! Oh how naive we were.  After days and days and days... of looking at 8 months pregnant we finally listened to our wise realtor and signed papers to build.  So not our first choice but being homeless didn't sound so appealing either. Three months later we have gone from this...
Our lot with other people's construction junk! 
To this...
This is the front of the house

This is the front courtyard

This is the back
And one wonderful day somewhere in the future it will look like this! 
Or at least very similar. 

2 comments:

Liz said...

That look amazing!! What a unique style - I love it! We are in the building process too. It's fun to see it come together, but it sure takes longer then I'd like! Hope you're doing good!

Emily said...

It's going to be so pretty, I'm so glad you'll finally have a place to live.