For any of you who still read our blog... if there are any... I promise to be better. I will catch up the last few months later but I wanted to post a few pictures from our trip this last weekend. We decided to take some friends up on their offer and join them on a trip to Island Park, ID. I cannot believe how beautiful it is up there. The pictures don't do it justice but here are a few glimpses of our trip.
This is at our campsite in Island Park. The below pictures are at Big Fish in Targhee National Forest. Taylor has never been camping and loved being out in the dirt. Rocks and sticks are his thing. Brooklyn loved spending a weekend with a friend, Mom and Dad loved that too. Both kids had fun feeding the fish at Big Fish, although I think Taylor did the "one for the fish and one piece of bread for me", thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oooh, you must like to camp. Pretty, but not for me. How was girls camp?
Post a Comment