Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!


It started with, "Dad! You gotta see this. Santa came." and ended with Brooklyn eating so much sugar that she informed us that she was going on a diet... that is diet Pepsi. (daddy's girl) Our holidays were anything but dull. We opened presents, went to family parties, acted out the nativity, ice skated, played games, watched movies and basically enjoyed having Dad around for more than 10 minutes a day. With all the fun we are glad to settle into a routine again. Here is looking forward to a wonderful 2009. We wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oooh! It looks like a really fun holiday. It's so great to have daddies at home.

Jeni said...

Wow, my bro the ice skater :-) How fun! I'm still not sure if I'm relieved or sad they are over...everything just goes so fast.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

Cute Blog. I found it from Stef's. I hope that is ok. Our blog is benandlisagrimm.blogspot.com. Now we can keep updated aside from our once a year visit:) It was great to see you and your cute family.

Rach said...

I found your blog from Lisa's :) Had to smile as not only do we share the same last name, our first children our girls, the second children are boys named Taylor, but on top of all that... our blog backgrounds are the same! Great minds think alike!!