10+. The number of weeks we loved having Nick/Dad out of school. It was 15 weeks if you want to get technical and for any who care... This fall is his LAST CLASS!!!!!
9. The number of times a day Brooklyn asked, "what fun thing are we doing today?" (I am so grateful for school.)
8. The number of days Brooklyn took swimming lessons. I am so proud of her for learning to put her face in the water. We will see how swimming lessons take 2 goes in a few weeks.
7. The number of different parks the kids and I visited... (thanks to all of our friends who helped keep Mom sane this summer.)
6. The number of hours Nick and I spent rafting the Taos Race Course with my family. (Thanks Dad for a great trip and thanks Mom for watching the kids.)
5. The number of days the kids spent with Nana while Mom was at Girl's Camp (thanks so much Mom!! My poor Mom, I am detecting a pattern.)
4. The number of miles I ran on my longest run this summer. I am not a runner so this was a huge accomplishment.
3. The number of vacations we took. Some big, some small. We had fun visiting Albuquerque, NM; Taos, NM; Island Park, ID; Yellowstone National Park and went to part of a ward camp out. (I am glad to be done with suitcases for a while.)
2.5 The number of innings we lasted at a baseball game. If you are thinking about attempting this with small children... think again.
2. The number of "camping" trips we took. Brooklyn calls this camping, the rest of us call it roasting hot dogs in the mountains.
1. Is for one fabulous summer. I hope everyone enjoyed their summer as much as we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute post! sounds like it was a great summer.
that was a fun post Jen, I'm glad you guys had a good Summer!
Wow, I think your kids lasted more innings at a baseball game than I would have! And I am so glad for all of you that nick is almost DONE with school!!
Post a Comment